Recipe: Wholesome Blueberry Muffins by The Kitchen at Waterford
August 8, 2023
If you’re looking for a deliciously simple recipe that will cater to the whole family, look no further than these scrumptious blueberry muffins from the stellar baking team at Waterford’s on-site cafe.
4 cups wholemeal spelt flour
2 cups shredded coconut
2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups canola oil
3 apples, grated
3 peeled carrots, grated
- Mix together flour, coconut, sugar and baking powder. Set this dry mix aside.
- Blend eggs and oil. Combine with dry mix.
- Add grated apple, carrot and blueberries to the above combined mix.
- Divide into 12 greased, lined muffin tins.
- Bake in fan forced oven @ 180°C for approximately 25 minutes.